Thursday, August 21, 2008

Now that we have completed all the applications and the home study, we have begun the waiting part....which I think is going to be the most difficult part.

Sometimes I am overwhelmed by the love that I feel for a child that I don't even know yet. Brett and I lay in bed at night and talk about how excited we are. We wonder what she will look like. When will she be born? We talk about all sorts of things. That makes this journey even more precious. We are closer now than ever and some of that can be contributed to this adoption. We have had to stand and overcome a lot of trials since we started this process and we are closer because of it. We are looking forward to being a family of four. Yes, it will be more challenging but we will get through it together.

I feel like I am rambling but there are so many things going through my mind. I could go on and on!

Tomorrow I am going to the beach with 11 friends. We are spending the entire weekend in a condo... eating, laughing, playing games and eating some more! My sister in law and another good friend are pregnant and they will be there. I am excited that I get to participate in the baby talk!!

No comments: