Thursday, August 7, 2008

Lord, Prepare Me For A Miracle!!

Nervous anticipation! That is what Brett and I are both feeling right now. Our applications, home study and profile are going to be mailed this coming week. We decided one month ago that we were going to pursue adoption and here we are..... smack dab in the middle of mounds of paperwork. Did I say mounds? I meant mountains! I told Brett that I was nervous. He told me that he was nervous, too. What if we are matched immediately? What if it takes months? I close my eyes and imagine what our lives will be like one year from today. We will be a family of four. We will have a daughter. The thought is overwhelming! I know that God has His hand on our daughter right now. So, when I was praying tonight, I asked that God take away our nervousness and just prepare us for a miracle!

1 comment:

Tracie said...

Thanks for sharing your blog link with me. You are "Paperwork Pregnant" right now. It's a mountain for sure.

Anticipating your little one's arrival with you, and so blessed to be part of the journey with you!