Friday, August 15, 2008

I have realized in the last few days that when I become disappointed, angry or frustrated, Satan can have a field day in my mind. He can take something that isn't really a big deal and cause it to fester into an enormous wound. He can load my mind with a lot of junk. So much junk that I can't hear God. Shame on me! It just goes to show that no matter how much I pray or praise God, Satan is still waiting for a tiny crack so he can crawl in to cause confusion and frustration. He is always waiting to disturb my peace of mind. God is revealing this huge magnificent plan for our lives and I am allowing Satan to creep in. I just keep telling myself...HE WILL. HIS WAY. HE PROMISES.

3 comments:

Natalie C. said...

I can't tell you how many times I felt that way during both adoptions. I can't wait to hear the good news!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Thnks for commenting on our blog!! This is a crazy process,and we are so happy to connect with families that are walking a similar road. we will keep you in our prayers:) !

Anonymous said...

Be encouraged that if Satan is on the attack, then something good is in the works. Love you girl!