Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I'm not sure if I still have any followers on this blog. I am still here. We are still waiting for Ellison. Time has flown by and I can hardly believe that it will soon be 2 years since we decided to adopt. Things certainly haven't moved as quickly as we hoped. We still believe that God has a perfect child just for us out there somewhere. Right now, we wait. We have actually gotten really good at waiting. We are staying busy with work, Mason's baseball and life in general.

I just wanted to let anyone who might still follow my blog, that I am still here and we are still waiting.

3 comments:

Heather Brandt said...

I'm with CAC, too, so I've been following your story. May God lead you to your child this year!

Heather
www.russianblessings.wordpress.com
www.brandtadoption.wordpress.com

Christie Y Brown said...

I'm still following you!

Hugs, Christie

Jennifer said...

I understand your journey. I too have been waiting about that long. Feel as though we are at a crossroads of what step to take next but I know that each step is getting us closer. Blessings on your family as you wait this process out. God has spoken to me so loudly lately to not focus solely on the destination but get everything I can out of the journey.

Jennifer