Monday, November 24, 2008

Nothing to report on our journey to adoption. Still working on several fundraisers. In December, we have a golf tournament on the 19th and we are working the concession stand for a Toys For Tots softball tournament.
Every day, I am amazed at God's perfect timing for everything in our lives. It's very obvious that He knows exactly what He is doing! :)
Last Sunday night at choir practice, I did the devotion. I have never done it before and tend to be afraid of speaking in front of people. For weeks, when asked if I wanted to do the devotion, I relied with a very firm, "No." Well, God had others plans and little did I know but He was preparing my heart to share on faith. I really don't remember what I said. I think the Holy Spirit just took over and spoke through me. Now I am ready to go it again!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you spoke it was so ginuine and from your heart. The message you gave was loud and clear and I know that hearts were touched that night. Mine was. Love you

Christie Y Brown said...

Lori, I may be quiet but I think about you and your journey and I pray that your little girl gets here soon. I love reading about what's going on. Hugs

Paige said...

Hey! Can you send me some info on the golf tournment at PI: time, cost, etc. I will pass it on to my stepdad. Thanks! :)