Friday, November 7, 2008

Four months ago today, we decided to adopt. Since that day, I have learned so much about love, patience and God's undeniable presence. I have learned that yes, it is possible to love and miss someone that I have never met. My prayer life has grown tremendously. We have been presented to three situations. Although we were not chosen to parent those babies, they are permanently on my prayer list. All three birth mothers are also on my daily prayer list. I have met some great friends who I may never meet in person. I have felt my heart break and then be restored with new hope. This journey of adoption is an unbelievable adventure full of tears, prayer, friendship, love, struggles and most importantly HOPE. There are days when I feel so discouraged but during those days, my faith is increased and my hope is renewed. Thank you for all of your prayers and support! We look forward to the days ahead as we continue our journey to Ellison.

No comments: