Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Just a quick update. We are waiting for the phone to ring with news that our birth mother is in labor. We are told that it could be any day now. We are all a bundle of nerves and excitement. Mason is walking around with a huge smile on his sweet face. He has been praying for his baby sister for months. It amazes me that our six year old has the capacity to love Ellison so intensely....even though he has never met her. I will try to update my blog when we for the big call. We are taking a lap top so we will be able to share pictures while we are in Nevada.

3 comments:

Paige said...

I'm so excited to y'all... no family deserves it more! I can't wait to she her little sweet face! Take lots of pictures!! :) Love Ya!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Holy cow Lori! This is great! I cant wait to see her!