Sunday, September 28, 2008

Do you think that today is the day? Will our phone ring with the call? Some days it feels like we have been waiting forever but in all reality, it's only been a couple of months. I am consumed with thoughts of our daugther. I keep telling myself that most people have to wait for 9 months to meet their child. I should be more patient. It's so easy to say those words but much more difficult to actually do it. Good grief, am I pitiful or what? Changing the subject......




I am a part of group of wonderful girls called the Flip Flop Club. We started out as a supper club but I am here to tell you that they are so much more than that to me. Anyway, Saturday night, we had a baby shower for my sister in law. I was included in the baby shower! I got a car seat and stroller travel system! I was so excited!! Thanks again to my girls!




Our crib came in and Brett put it together. He got very frustrated several times and had to walk away from it but he finally figured it out. It is so gorgeous! Our dresser should be here soon. Hopefully it won't require much construction. :) Things are coming together in the nursery. Decorating for a girl is so fun!

3 comments:

Sandy said...

I love your stroller/car seat! It's perfect!

Angie said...

The bedding is so cute...love it. NowI am gonna start making you some sweet, sweet things for my new liitle neice. I can't wait to meet her.

Anderson Crew said...

It looks great! Love the bedding and the colors!

Yay! The yard sale was a success!